What we do
Our responsibility is to find each dog the right home it needs and so we will work with you to ensure the dog is right for you and vice-versa. We don't consider the best way of achieving that as simply 'picking one' as each dog and each family are different. Our job is to make the perfect match.
To apply to adopt one of our boxers, please download and complete the form below. The completed form should then be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To use the form, you will have to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. In the unlikely event that you don't already have it already, you can download it for free by clicking the logo below.
Some versions of Acrobat will not save the contents of an online form. So please download the form before trying to complete it.
Terms and Conditions
If you are thinking of adopting a Boxer from us, please please ensure that you do your homework. This is one of the main reasons that Boxers end up in rescue.
Our terms and conditions for adoptions are below. Please read them carefully. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Vaccinations must be kept up to date and veterinary treatment must be provided in all cases of illness or injury.
- After adoption it is the new owners responsibility to take out insurance, NAYBR will not be held responsible for veterinary fees incurred after adoption.
- The dog must be fed and housed to the satisfaction of NAYBR.
- The dog must be adequately exercised.
- Breeding is not allowed under any circumstances. If your dog is not spayed or neutered then a timescale for this to be done will be agreed with NAYBR and this must be adhered to. If a bitch becomes pregnant prior to being spayed NAYBR must be informed immediately to discuss the necessary options.
- If you are unable to continue to care for your dog then NAYBR must be informed immediately. Under no circumstances may it be passed on without prior consent.
- NAYBR can not be held responsible for any damage, injury or cost caused by the dog after adoption.
- You must inform NAYBR immediately of any change in phone numbers, address or circumstances.
- If your dog is lost or stolen you must inform NAYBR immediately.
- Access to carry out follow up checks at a mutually agreed time and date must be allowed. NAYBR ask that owners also keep them informed about news and progress about the dog throughout its lifetime.
- After adoption the new owner must insure that their contact details are engraved on a disc and attached to the dog's collar, the dog's microchip details must be kept up to date and all licences and registration documents which are required by law are the responsibility of the new owner.
- A minimum donation of £200 is asked by NAYBR for each dog adopted. This donation is non-refundable should you decide you no longer wish to keep the dog.