What we do...
Our responsibility is to find each dog the right home it needs and so we will work with you to ensure the dog is right for you and vice-versa. To help us understand about you and your circumstances, we do need to ask you a few questions.
To use the form, you will have to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. In the unlikely event that you don't already have it already, you can download it for free by clicking the logo below.
Some versions of Acrobat will not save the contents of an online form. So please download the form before trying to complete it.
Terms and Conditions
If you are thinking of fostering a Boxer from us, our terms and conditions are set out below. Please read them carefully. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The dog must be fed and housed to the satisfaction of NAYBR.
- The dog must be adequately exercised.
- Breeding is not allowed under any circumstances.
- If you are unable to continue to care for your dog then NAYBR must be informed immediately. Under no circumstances may it be passed on without prior consent.
- NAYBR can not be held responsible for any damage, injury or cost caused by the dog after during fostering.
- You must inform NAYBR immediately of any change in phone numbers, address or circumstances.
- If the dog is lost or stolen you must inform NAYBR immediately.
- Access to carry out follow up checks at a mutually agreed time and date must be allowed. NAYBR ask that owners also keep them informed about news and progress about the dog throughout its lifetime.